1/2 cup corn ( i use frozen corn and by lunch it is defrosted)
1 small tomato, chopped
1 small avocado, sliced
1 can black beans, rinsed ( use 1/2 - 3/4 cup in salad)
Lawry's season salt
Optional: sliced mushrooms, red peppers, sliced.
1) Place Two handfuls of lettuce in a bowl.
2) Add corn, tomato, and avocado. (and mushrooms and red peppers)
3) In a separate bowl coat black beans with the cumin and sprinkle with season salt. Mix and add to salad.
4) Top with salsa 'dressing.'
5) Shake/ Stir together and enjoy