Overnight Oats!

I found this recipe from Katheats and OhSheGlows. It is so yummy!!

In the morning I almost always eat cereal. I have always done that as a kid and it has stuck. However, in the summer I do like hot oatmeal because its too warm, but when I came across this recipe I was so excited.  Oats are so good for you and these recipes are SO yummy.

The cool thing about these oats is you prepare them overnight, while you sleep. It is very quick and when you wake up your breakfast is ready to eat... even ready to grab on-the-go.

Regular Overnight Oats






1/3 cup oats
3/4 cup milk
2 TBS chia seeds (I buy mine in the bulk bin at sprouts. [They are a fun seed!] Do not skip this step!!)
1 medium banana, mashed
1 tsp vanilla

In the morning: Pure Maple Syrup




1) Combine all above ingredients and mix in a bowl with a lid.
2)  Cover and put in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 1-2 hours
3) Wake up and top with maple syrup to taste.
4) Other toppings include; fresh berries or nuts.



*Christine*

No comments:

Post a Comment