Pumpkin Pie Chia PuddingFrom "Oh She Glows"
Inspired by the bloggers mentioned above.
Yield: 2 servings or 1 & 3/4 cups
- 3/4-1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin, chilled if possible
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp GOOD tasting vanilla protein powder, optional
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup, to taste
1. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together all ingredients until combined and no clumpy bits remain.
2. Place bowl in the fridge for 1-2 hours or overnight, to thicken and chill.
3. Serve with raisins, walnuts, or crushed ginger cookies if desired.