Baked Sweet Potato Fries
*1/3 cup soft butter
*2/3 cups (Italian) seasoned dry bread crumbs
*Season (by lightly sprinkling) with either:
- garlic, sea salt, dried onion flakes, montreal steak seasonings.
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- brown sugar
1) Preheat oven to 425°.
** I use stoneware pans which do not need foil or cooking spray.
** If you do not then I would recommend lining pans with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick
2) Peel Sweet Potatoes
3) Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.... Then again into thin strips.
4) In a large bowl mix sweet potato strips and butter ....
5) Then put bread crumbs (with parmesan cheese, if using) in large plastic bag.
Add potatoes and shake until coated.
6) Lay potatoes out on baking dish
7) Sprinkle with desired seasonings (suggested at top)
7) Bake 20 minutes....
Then, Rotate pans (not fries) and bake additional 15 minutes or
until potatoes are golden & crisp.
Eat Warm, Enjoy!