Cutting a bell pepper... the easy way!

Cutting a bell pepper... the easy way!





I am not sure where I learned this, but now that I know this new way I will never cut a bell pepper the "old" way again. 


I don't know why I never thought of this technique before, but I am so thankful for knowing! It's a huge time saver and so much easier. Now you can cut a bell pepper and not worry about all the seeds getting everywhere. 




1. Start by slicing off all of the "sections" of the bell pepper. 




2. Just cut straight down the sides, but do not cut the center. 






























3. Continue all around the pepper until you have cut off each "section." 



4.  Now you are left with the seeded core and no mess!

5. Cut, dice, slice in strips... or however you want. 





Simple! Fun! Easy! ahhhh....

*Christine*

2 comments:

  1. I learned how to do this from watching Food Network and it seriously makes life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love it. The only time I need to cut them differently is if I am making stuffed peppers. Then I will carefully cut out the center. Other than that this is the way to go :)

    ReplyDelete