1 bag (14 oz) frozen broccoli or 6 cups fresh broccoli
1 small onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1) Place broccoli in about 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil. Add broccoli and cover and steam for about 5 minutes or until broccoli is defrosted (or if using fresh, until it is crisp- tender).
2) Saute garlic and onions in 2 tablespoons butter. When finished pour into a greased pan (11 x 7 x 2).
3) Drain broccoli and pour over onions.
4) Pour bean over broccoli.
5) Sprinkle with oregano, salt, pepper, cheese and bread crumbs.
6) Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter and pour over top of bread crumbs.
7) Bake uncovered for 20 minutes in a 375' oven.